Our Commitment to You
In order for us to provide you with our services we collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this Information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully.
Grounds for Data Collection
Processing of your “Personal Data” (meaning any information which may allow your identification with reasonable means) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you, for providing you with our services and the operation of our Site (“Services”), to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What type of data we collect?
- Registration information - When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to contact us or register to our Services, for example your name, email address, telephone number, information about your company, and similar contact details.
- When using our website - our webserver will collect your IP-address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
- When you communicate with us - For example when you send us an email, a request for support or to enter into a sales promotion or otherwise when you interact with us (for example through the “contact us” option), we collect the Personal Data you provided us with.
- Information from third parties – this category includes information we receive from our business partners, who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as analytics vendors, professional or social networks, and others. This may include Personal Data such as your contact details (name, phone, email) as well as details pertaining to your company, your job description, etc.
We also collect data about the use of our Services and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information - this category includes data such as website visits, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, referral URL, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), any search terms you have entered on our Site or a referral website, other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers, and cookie information.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data. Further Personal Data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize third parties to use) pixels, cookies and other technologies which are used to store content information and preferences. Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Services’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge data we have with data collected through these tracking technologies and data we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such data may become Personal Data.
How do we use the data we collect?
- Provision of services - for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements - we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and provide you service offers.
- Marketing purposes - we may use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number) for marketing purposes. For example, by subscribing to our newsletter we may send you tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners’ services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, promotional or marketing emails, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us, and we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, third parties with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research - from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Services and think of new features for our users, or for other internal purposes.
- Protecting our interests - we may use your Personal Data when we believe it is necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of Fifth Dimension, its users and partners.
- Enforcement of policies - we may use your Personal Data in order to enforce our policies, including but not limited to our client agreement.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements - we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Internal concerned parties - we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities - we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Transfer of data outside the EEA (for EU data subjects)
Please note that Fifth Dimension is located outside the European Union and some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, to the extent applicable to your Personal Data as an EU data subject, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How we protect your information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in accordance with generally accepted industry standards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the Site and Services, and you do so at your own risk.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing clients’ and users’ personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed by us, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Data that is under our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data that is under our control.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
How to contact us?
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact: Contact@5dimension.com.
Our Policy toward Children
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site and Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 16 years old (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided above.
Updates to this Policy
The Site and Services may contain links to third parties’ web sites. While we attempt to provide links to sites that value your privacy, we cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of such sites. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of such third parties’ web sites linked or provided through the Site and Services prior to any use of such web sites.